Tara is the president of Titus II Woman Ministry, a ministry designed to encourage women right where they are through the Word of God and personal relationship. She is a graduate of Crown College and the author of A Journey in Faith; Embracing the Unknown.
Tara enjoys speaking at multiple women's events every year as well as small gatherings to encourage women across the globe. Her topics may include, but are not limited to: forgiveness, motherhood, mothering teenage daughters, marriage, Christian military family life, surviving a spouses PTSD, and many Bible topics. She is the mother to four children from teen to tween and all boy and has been married to her husband, David, for seventeen years. With her family, Tara lives in Brandon, South Dakota.
Tara's goals as an author/speaker can be summed up by a simple phrase - glorify God with the words that she speaks. In that, Tara wants to encourage women no matter where they are in their walk with Christ. "We all live a “normal” life and sometimes one kind gesture makes the difference between life and death. I aim to be a woman of encouragement to others."
"God doesn't ask for perfection just our persistence."
Keynote/Workshop Topics and Descriptions . . .
- Faith, Embracing the Unknown - God calls us all to action. Every person has a different story and different calling, but every person has the same end goal and that is to glorify God. I speak on how our faith in God needs to be stronger than the fear of the unknown.
- Leading Women’s Ministry - Titus II idea
- Encouraging women right where they are -
- Marriage and healing
- Effective leadership
Tara is willing to prepare other subjects for speaking as well. She has written on so many topics on the blog.
Prepared Message . . .
Release It: Forgiveness
- Boil It - What we do with the hurt is what matters. Boiling hurt doesn't heal it. It festers and ends up hurting those around you, most often those you love the most. confront to heal. Luke 6:37-38.
- Beat It - Think quickly when you've been hurt so that you don't get stuck in the hurt. Willingness to let go of hurt and forgive can be immediate. 1 Samuel 25:28.
- Drop It - With every hurt not forgiven you add more weight on your shoulders that you were never meant to bear. Ever sin against one another was paid for with the blood of Christ. 2 Corinthians :10.
- Mean It - I wan peace. You want peace. We all want peace. Forgiveness bring the peace we long or. In order to feel that peace we must truly mean it when we forgive. Colossians 3:12-17
- Give It - To give it to God doesn't mean that we forget what happened. It means that we trust that God will use the hurt and the path to forgiveness for something greater than self. Ephesians 1:7-8
- Live It - God loves new beginning. Create a new reality. Fresh Starts. Sin has been washed away. With sincerity, we live out our faith and trust in God by forgiving the hurt from others. Psalm 32:1-2