With over seventeen years of experience helping build Engaged, PROGRESS-Based Sales Leadership and Customer Service Cultures, Dean Lindsay has been hailed as a ‘Outstanding Thought Leader on Building Priceless Business Relationships’ by Sales and Marketing Executives International as well as a ‘Sales-and-Networking Guru’ by the Dallas Business Journal.
- HAILED AS ‘THE DEAN OF SALES & SERVICE!’
- SPOTLIGHTED AS OUTSTANDING SPEAKER BY IASB
- RECOGNIZED SALES & NETWORKING GURU
His books, Big PHAT Goals, CRACKING THE NETWORKING CODE & THE PROGRESS CHALLENGE have sold over 100,000 copies worldwide and been translated into Chinese, Hindi, Polish, Korean, Spanish and Greek. Dean has had the privilege of sharing his sales leadership and customer service insights in numerous countries including: Sweden, Poland, Spain, Turkey, Ecuador, Venezuela, and the islands of Aruba and Jamaica. Dean’s clients include: New York Life, Ericsson, Gold’s Gym, Aramark Canada, International Customer Management Institute, UCLA Anderson School of Management & Haggar Clothing.
A Cum Laude graduate of the University of North Texas, Dean served on the advisory board for UNT’s Department of Marketing and Logistics.
Dean is also an award-winning songwriter, a marathon runner, a founding member of the Texas Shakespeare Festival,and an alumni of Up With People, the legendary international organization that bridges cultural barriers and creates global understanding through service and a rocking musical show - Dean’s cast was the first to perform in the Soviet Union.
Bits of Trivia about Dean: He was LeAnn Rimes on-set acting coach on both a Hallmark Movie of the Week and on the soap opera Days of Our Lives and he played the role of one of the ‘bad guys’ in the Warner Brothers’ blockbuster TWISTER (Dean urges you to not look to hard for him in the film however, sharing that ‘the flying cow ended up with a big part than I did.”).
His wife Lena, and their two strong and wonderfully nutty daughters, Sofia & Ella, live in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
- How to Achieve Big Phat Goals
- Teaming Up for Big Phat Progress
- Fostering True Employee Engagement & Goal Alignment
- Cracking The Networking Code
- 4 Steps to Priceless Business Relationships
- Be a BAM!
- Keys to Becoming a Business Attraction Magnet
- The PROGRESS Challange
- Working & Winning in a World of Change
- ALWAYS TIME TO PROGRESS!!
- Time Management is Self Management
- Diving For Referral Pearls
- Cultivating Quality Referrals
- Welcoming the Rise of Progress Leadership
- Change Management is Dead!
“Dean Lindsay is a master of progress!”
— JAY CONRAD LEVINSON - THE FATHER OF GUERRILLA MARKETING